Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Gray Granite cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, You’re the nicest, was stamped with Gray Granite ink in the upper left.
- Three Rectangles: (1⅜” x 2¾”) Gray Granite card stock die-cut with the same sized die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Cross Strip: (1½” x 5⅜”) Gray and White Brick patterned piece of paper from the Bloom Where You are Planted Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Images – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Three Floral images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The images were colored with Stampin’ Blends. So Saffron, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake.
- The Flowers and the Crumb Cake cardstock Leaf were then die-cut with dies from the Honeybee Blooms Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch which was turned 90 degrees to the horizontal position.
A very subtle thank you card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.