A quick little card to meet a challenge deadline.
The current sketch offered by the TGIF Team (#359) felt perfect for a Holiday card and I decided to go for it to play with the March Happy Little Stampers Christmas theme.
Here is the result using a number of bits and pieces from my scrap bin:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Rectangle Panel: (2” x 5”) retired Spring Time Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Trim: (1” x 5”) Gold-Toned Brushed Metallic cardstock die-cut with one of the dies from the Basic Borders Dies set.
- Tags: Gold Foil and retired Gold Shimmer Vellum die-cut with dies from the Tailor Made Dies set.
- The sentiment, Sending Love & Christmas Cheer, from the retired Delivering Cheer stamp set was stamped on to a strip of Gold Shimmer Vellum with Versamark ink and then heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- The Tags were stacked off-set and adhered together.
All of the elements were added to the front of the card to match the sketch. I added a little Gold Simply Elegant Trim Bow to the Tag(s) for the “Twine” option.
Have a Merry Little – Gold St. Patrick’s Day…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.