Got off to a late start today. Errands…they needed to get done. So, I am now back in my happy place.
Several challenges are gearing up for St. Pat’s Day…best to get them done before the 17th!
Sketch with Animal option: Try Stampin’ On Tuesday (#545), Colors and Inspiration: Double Trouble (#105), Heart 2 Heart (March), The Card Concept (#170) and Inspiration Station (#25) for a sweet little clean and simple card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Garden Green cardstock.
- Card Front: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Balmy Blue ink was added to the center position with a Blending Brush for a bit of sky to work as a backdrop for the focal image.
- The sentiment, lucky me, from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Garden Green ink.
- A little hand-drawn Clover was added with the Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Flag: (3¼” x 2”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with that sized die from the Stitched Triangles Dies set.
- The Plaid Pattern was drawn in/on with a Ruler with the So Saffron, Old Olive and retired Wild Wasabi (standing in for Pear Pizzazz) Stampin’ Blends and the Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Focal Image – Penguin: (1½” x 3”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The little Penguin and his Balloon, from the Count on Me stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Two additional Balloons were hand-drawn with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Three little Clovers were hand-drawn on to the Balloons and colored with the Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The image was then colored: Penguin Beak, Penguin Feet and Balloons – So Saffron Stampin’ Blend; Penguin Body – Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The image was then Fussy Cut with Paper Snips.
The Plaid Flag was adhered to the Card Front which was adhered to the card base. The Penguin and his Balloons was popped up with Dimensionals completing the card.
Lucky me, that I have you!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.