Moving away from the Spring theme for a moment, I created a quick little masculine card as I need to let a guy friend know that I am thinking of him.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Card Front Panels (3¾” x 4¾” cut at 3”) Calypso Coral / Layered Foliage double sided patterned piece of paper from the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment Circle: (2⅝”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Script image from the Artfully Layered stamp set was stamped with Crumb Cake ink several times. Each time, the image was stamped-off once. This breaks the “white” background by adding a hint of color.
- The sentiment, Hey there, from the same stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the same sized circle from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Accent Circle: (2⅞”) Crumb Cake cardstock die cut with same set of Dies.
- Coordinating Focal Image – Leave Frond: (2½” x 4¼”) Scrap Bin Textured cardstock scrap that is a good match to Just Jade die-cut with the Frond die from the matching Tropical Layers Dies set.
- Color Match Choices: Orange – Calypso Coral; Turquoise – Just Jade / Mint Macaron; Green – Old Olive / Pear Pizzazz; and Kraft – Crumb Cake.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the sketch. A colorful card – but not overly bright perfect for my friend.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.