One last deadline for today…
…the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#462). To complete the card, I chose the Colors and Theme from the Cookie Challenge (#166) and added the Subject suggested by the Make My Monday Challenge (#169).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) Pacific Point cardstock for a (6” x 3½”) Mini Slim-Line card.
- Background Panel: (5¾” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The HAPPY and birthday words from the Biggest Wish stamp set were stamped directly to the panel. HAPPY with Poppy Parade ink and birthday with Pacific Point ink.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Pennants and Cross Strip: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Poppy Parade cardstock scraps.
- Using dies from the retired Stitched Triangles Dies set, the Pennants were die-cut from Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point and the Open Triangle Strip was die-cut from Poppy Parade.
- Focal Image – Cupcakes: (1¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Cupcake image from the retired Wagon Full of Fun stamp set was stamped twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Cupcakes were quickly water-colored with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush. Candles – Pacific Point; Icing (Strawberry) – Poppy Parade; and Paper Liners and Flame – Daffodil Delight.
- Once dry, the Cupcakes were fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the sketch. A bright and fun birthday card. Who doesn’t like a Cupcake?
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
7 thoughts on “Biggest Wish – Happy Birthday”
Love the bright primary colors and, yes, a cupcake always works perfectly! 🙂 Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Atlantic Hearts.
Really great birthday card! Someone will love receiving this!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team
I love all the texture on this card and those cupcakes are super! What a fun birthday card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
DT member AHSC
What a fun card. I love the colors and the cute cupcakes you have included. Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Anna, Design Team
What a wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE… challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge
DT Make My Monday challenge
LikeLiked by 1 person
So cute! Love that textured background.
Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!
LikeLiked by 1 person