One last deadline for today…
…the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#462). To complete the card, I chose the Colors and Theme from the Cookie Challenge (#166) and added the Subject suggested by the Make My Monday Challenge (#169).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) Pacific Point cardstock for a (6” x 3½”) Mini Slim-Line card.
- Background Panel: (5¾” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The HAPPY and birthday words from the Biggest Wish stamp set were stamped directly to the panel. HAPPY with Poppy Parade ink and birthday with Pacific Point ink.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Pennants and Cross Strip: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Poppy Parade cardstock scraps.
- Using dies from the retired Stitched Triangles Dies set, the Pennants were die-cut from Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point and the Open Triangle Strip was die-cut from Poppy Parade.
- Focal Image – Cupcakes: (1¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Cupcake image from the retired Wagon Full of Fun stamp set was stamped twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Cupcakes were quickly water-colored with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush. Candles – Pacific Point; Icing (Strawberry) – Poppy Parade; and Paper Liners and Flame – Daffodil Delight.
- Once dry, the Cupcakes were fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the sketch. A bright and fun birthday card. Who doesn’t like a Cupcake?
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.