A quick card for a few CAS (clean and simple) challenges. I tried my hand at creating doodled flowers.
Here is the result:
- Card Base / Card Front: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White Thick cardstock.
- Fresh Freesia Flowers:
- I picked the medium Abstract Shape from the retired Love What You Do stamp set.
- I stamped-off the shape once and added to the card front. A second stamped-off image was then stamped to overlap the first stamp, creating a Floral Shape.
- With the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker, I doodled in the Flower Petals.
- This process was repeated for the second Flower.
- Flirty Flamingo Flower:
- The Abstract Shape from the retired Peaceful Noel stamp set was chosen.
- I stamped-off the shape once and stamped it in a central position.
- The Flower was created by doodling around the shape.
- Stems: Random doodle.
- Soft Sea Foam Leaves:
- I picked the Double Leaf shape from the retired Garden in Bloom stamp set.
- The Leaves were double-stamped, one-over-the-other to intensify the color.
- Doodles were added to create the Leaves.
- Soft Sea Foam Splatter: I selected the Splatter stamp from the retired Gorgeous Leaves stamp set and randomly added them to the background.
- Sentiment: The truncated sentiment, Celebrate, from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was chosen for the delicate font. The word was colored with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
A very clean and simple one-layer, one-word, birthday card. I had a lot of fun doodling. The flowers never quite turn out the same and the DistINKtive™ stamps from Stampin’ Up! create a variegated depth of texture that makes all the difference.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.