Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
- Horizontal Strips: Mint Macaron cardstock scraps (3½” x 1”) and Highland Heather cardstock scrap (3½” x ¾”). All three strips were dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment: (2”) Blackberry Bliss cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Just a little hi from me, from the now retired Sale-a-bration stamp set, Special Moments, was inked with Versamark ink and heat set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was then punched out with a (2”) Circle Punch.
- Floral Images: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The larger Floral images from the Batik Boutique stamp set were stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and with the coordinating in-fill stamps, Highland Heather ink was added to the Flowers and Mint Macaron was added to the Leaves.
- The smaller Floral images from the same stamp set were stamped with Smoky Slate ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends; Light Highland Heather, Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss.
- All the images were then die-cut with the respective matching dies from the Batik Dies set.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to the card base to match the sketch. The lower left Flower was popped up with Dimensionals.
What a lovely selection of colors…so soft and pretty.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.