A quick card to meet a Sketch deadline…
Playing with Sketch Saturday Challenge (#694). The Alphabet Challenge Letter was released today: “X” is for Xanthic (relating to the color Yellow) and the Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#460) is a Tic Tac Toe board. How about we combine all three?
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Background Accent Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Card Front: (5¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- Horizontal Strip: (5¼” x 1½”) Floral Black and White patterned piece of paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. The Flowers were colored with both the Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Flags: (1⅛” x 3”) and (½” x 2½”) Dotted Black and White patterned pieces of paper also from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack were cut on the diagonal. The Open Dotted patterned piece was colored with the Dark Daffodil Stampin’ Blend.
- Shape – Circle: (2⅜”) Daffodil Delight cardstock die-cut with the one of the circles from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set. (TIC)
- Sentiment – Thank You: (3¾” x 2¾”) Basic Black cardstock die-cut with the retired Thank You Thinlets Die. (TAC)
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. For (TOE), I added four (4) Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the Open Dotted Daffodil Delight Flag.
Yellow is so sunny and cheerful. I am glad that it was the suggested color for the Alphabet Challenge.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
3 thoughts on “A Sunny Thank You”
Beautiful card! Bold and crisp. I love how the yellow just pops and the papers for the flags add just the right touch. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. -Dena J
Certainly a sunny and cheerful card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/ Loopyloo DT
That’s so pretty Jolanda. Thanks for joining us again at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT