Squeezing in another couple of challenges…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Real Red cardstock.
- Cross Strip: (5½” x 1½”) Cross Hatch Writing piece of vellum paper from the Vellum Layering Designs paper pack.
- Triple Panels: (5½” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Two-Step Lighthouse stamp from the retired High Tide stamp set (circa 2017) was stamped three times.
- Left: Smoky Slate and Night of Navy ink; Center: Night of Navy and Real Red ink; Right: Night of Navy and Balmy Blue ink.
- The Lighthouses were die-cut with one of the tag dies from the Tailor Made Tags Dies set.
- Sentiment: (2” x 1”) Night of Navy cardstock scrap. The sentiment, You Are Strong…, from the retired Loyal Leaves stamp set (circa 2020) was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. Each line of the sentiment was cut apart and trimmed with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the suggested sketch. I choose to flip the card Ninety (90) degrees to the horizontal position to better accommodate the Lighthouses.
I love when a few challenges come together so nicely. Having a hard time giving up favorite stamps, the Retro Rubber challenges give me a great excuse to give them love.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.