Ready for number three?
I played with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#460) for a quick little card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Soft Succulent Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the 2021/2023 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment Label: (3⅝” x 2”) Pale Papaya cardstock. The sentiment, You’re In My Thoughts Today, from the Calming Camellia stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink. The sentiment was then die-cut with one of the label dies from the Tasteful Labels Dies set.
- Focal image: (3” x 4’) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral image was colored with the current In-Color Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Flowers – Pale Papaya, Flower Centers – Polished Pink, Leaves and Stems – Soft Succulent and Sprig Buds – Evening Evergreen.
- The Floral image was then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Summer Shadows Dies set.
All of the elements were arranged as per the sketch with the Floral image popped up with Dimensionals.
A sweet little Thinking of You card.
Again, Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
5 thoughts on “Shaded Summer – You’re In My Thoughts Today”
These colors are so wonderful, especially the pale papaya and polished pink together. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team
Such a lovely flower bouquet that coordinates so nicely on the green background! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Just so happy I made the deadline. Thanks, Marie.
I am a big fan of the colours on this card and those flowers are super cute…I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
DT member AHSC
Great CAS design, love your color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
LikeLiked by 1 person