Ready for number three?
I played with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#460) for a quick little card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Soft Succulent Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the 2021/2023 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment Label: (3⅝” x 2”) Pale Papaya cardstock. The sentiment, You’re In My Thoughts Today, from the Calming Camellia stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink. The sentiment was then die-cut with one of the label dies from the Tasteful Labels Dies set.
- Focal image: (3” x 4’) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral image was colored with the current In-Color Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Flowers – Pale Papaya, Flower Centers – Polished Pink, Leaves and Stems – Soft Succulent and Sprig Buds – Evening Evergreen.
- The Floral image was then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Summer Shadows Dies set.
All of the elements were arranged as per the sketch with the Floral image popped up with Dimensionals.
A sweet little Thinking of You card.
Again, Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.