Welcome to Monday…a brand new week!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Frame: (3” x 4⅜”) Early Espresso cardstock die-cut with two of the rectangle dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set (3” x 4⅜”) and (2¼” x 3⅝”).
- Frame Inset: (3” x 4⅜”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with that same sized rectangle from the same Stitched Rectangles Dies set and then dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Three Shapes – Flowers: (4” x 5”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. The Cornflower die from the Meadows Dies set was die-cut three times and then the Flowers were water-colored with Merry Merlot and Evening Evergreen inks using both the Fine-Tipped and Medium-Tipped Water Painters.
- Sentiment Label: (2” x ¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Every season brings its own wonder, from the Welcoming Woods stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso ink. Merry Merlot ink was added to the edges of the label with a Sponge Dauber for a little bit of definition.
- To complete the card, the embossed panel was fitted behind the frame and adhered to the card. The flowers were arranged along the right side of the frame and popped up with Dimensionals. The sentiment was then added, also with Dimensionals.
Are you looking forward to Spring? I sure am!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.