Lots of sketch challenges are due today. So here we go…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Soft Succulent trimmed Ombre Gift Bag.
- Circle Shape: (3”) Evening Evergreen Cross Checked patterned piece of paper from the 2021 /2023 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with the largest Scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Tag: (2” x 3⅞”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The Floral image from the FREE Sale-a-bration Hostess stamp set, Calming Camellia, was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink and then die-cut with the largest tag die from the Tailor Mage Tags Dies set.
- Sentiment Flag: (3″ x ½”) Evening Evergreen cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Love You, Friend, from the Shaded Summer stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The Flag was trimmed to a point.
- Accent Flags: (2” x ½”) Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock scraps.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. Additional Embellishments – I chose to add a bit of Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon through the Tag Hole and topped it with a light green Genial Gem.
The Calming Camellia stamp set is so lovely. The Sale-a-bration promotion is quickly coming to the end. Don’t miss your chance to get this stamp set.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.