A little fun before I prep for tomorrow’s class.
Sketch: Global Design Project (#330), Colors: Color Throwdown Challenge (#680); and Tools: Happy Little Stamper Challenge (Dies – February 2022.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3” x 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the Pine Branches folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders set.
- Three Shapes – Bird, Branch and Ferns (Iconic Dies set): Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green and Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Bird was die-cut twice from Night of Navy and Balmy Blue. The Bird was adhered and paper-pieced on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock.
- The Branch was die-cut from Early Espresso.
- The Ferns were die-cut from Evening Evergreen and Garden Green.
- Sentiment Banners: (4” x ½”) Balmy Blue cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Celebrate with Flowers stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink and cut apart and trimmed up to fit along the bottom of the Branch.
All of the elements were adhered to match the Ninety (90) degree flip of the sketch. A clean and simple masculine Birthday card. It is often a struggle to design masculine cards but the Iconic Dies make it very simple.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.