Had a chance to play this afternoon…
Sketch: TGIF Challenge (#355), Colors: Stampin’ Up! Colour Facebook Challenge (February), and Style: Happy Little Stamper Watercolor Challenge (February).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Back Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Misty Moonlight cardstock die cut with the Stitched Greenery Die. Love the Leafy Stitched Pattern that is created.
- Cross Strip: (3¾” x 1”) White and Black Dotted Line patterned piece of paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack colored with a Blending Brush and Fresh Freesia ink.
- Shape – Square: (1⅞” x 1⅞”) Basic White cardstock.
- Foreground: The Floral image was die-cut with one of the dies from the Floral Squares Dies set. The image was then water-colored with Fresh Freesia, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Misty Moonlight inks and the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush.
- Background: The Square shaped stamp from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set was stamped-off once with Balmy Blue ink and trimmed to match the Floral die-cut.
- The two pieces were adhered together.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅛” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thank You, from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight ink and trimmed diagonally on the right edge.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base. I chose to flip the Sketch because it was more pleasing to my eye.
A sweet little Thank You card. Always handy to have in your stash!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQYUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
One thought on “Floral Square – Thank You”
Sweet card. I love the die and your watercoloring. So glad you shared over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor.
LikeLiked by 1 person