Here we go! Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#343). I chose to highlight some of the lovely patterns in the Black and White All Together Designer Series Paper available until May 2nd, 2022 or while supplies last.
Additionally, I was inspired by the AAA Card Challenge (#208), the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge (#295) and to celebrate with the Watercooler Wednesday team’s final challenge (#335) by wishing them all a Happy Birthday as they move forward in the next year!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Back Panel: (3¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder, vertically on the right edge.
- The left side of the panel (2¾” x 5½”) was dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Top Panel: (Approximately 2⅜” x 4”) Dotted Stripe patterned piece of paper from the All Together Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle: (2⅝”) Textured Dotted patterned piece of paper from the same DSP pack die-cut with one of the dies from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Edge Strip: (½” x 5½”) Gingham patterned piece of paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack tucked under the right edge of the Basic White panel.
- In lieu of the two mini-strips shown on the sketch, I opted to use the ribbon element as shown in the sample as my pop of color. I selected the retired (¼”) Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon (in my stash – SAB 2018) and colored a (3”) piece of White Baker’s Twine with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blend. They were tied together and added to the card.
I love Black and White. Playing with patterns is always fun, especially when they “work” together. A decidedly more graphic take of the very feminine Catalog Sample. I am very happy with how it turned out.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQYUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.