One last Valentine themed card…using products in my stash, both current and retired.
Playing with the Fusion Challenge. Using both Sketch and Inspiration Photograph Colors.
Additional elements were inspired by the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#148). Tic – White; Tac – Stitching; and Toe – Die Cut.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Blushing Bride cardstock dry-embossed with my favorite retired Embossing Folder – Subtle 3D.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: (5⅜” x 1½) Regal Rose cardstock (from my scrap bin) die-cut with the Stitched Scallop Edging die from the Penned Flowers Dies set.
- Circle Shape: (3”) and (1¾”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with two of the Lacy dies from the retired Doily Builder Thinlets Dies set.
- Sentiment: (2¾” x 1⅜”) Early Espresso cardstock die-cut with the word “Love” from the retired Expressions Thinlets Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the suggested sketch.
Sometimes, you just want to use favorite items that you have in your collection. You loved them enough to buy them and it is a shame when they sit about somewhat forgotten as you get new stuff.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.