Nothing better than hanging out in the Studio on a rainy morning…let’s get creative!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- Three Shapes – Potted Plants: Basic White cardstock scraps. Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants.
- The Pots were stamped with Misty Moonlight ink.
- The Foliage was stamped with Just Jade ink.
- Gilded Leafing was added to the center Pot.
- The Foliage and the Pots were die-cut with the coordinating Perfect Plant Dies. In some cases, the die-cuts were closely trimmed with Paper Snips to reduce the added white borders.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x ¾”) Just Jade cardstock scrap. The sentiment, My Heart is Smiling…, from the Wildflower Path stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. A clean and simple card inspired by the potted plant photograph using serene earthy colors. I like how it turned out. Hope you do too!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.