Here we go! Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#342). I chose the current color palette from the As You See It (#267) Challenge and for the Tools and Style, I selected the Tic Tac Toe (#147) Challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Patterned Strips: (4½” x ¾”) Designer Series Paper; Calypso Coral – You’re A Peach, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen – 2021 / 2023 In-Color.
- Solid Strips: (3½” x 1”) Dry Embossed cardstock; Calypso Coral and Evening Evergreen – retired Star-Crossed Embossing Folder and Soft Succulent – Hive 3D Embossing Folder.
- Rectangle Panel: (3½” x 2¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die: (2½” x 3¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock die-cut with the word die, Here For You, from the Here For You Dies set.
- Stencil: (2½” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock. The Floral image was made using the Floral stencil from the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks set, Calypso Coral ink and a Blending Brush. The Floral image was fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered together to match the sketch. The Floral image was popped up with Dimensionals.
A cute little Floral card suitable for many occasions. Playing with the Decorative Masks is a lot of fun. So many possible color combinations!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQYUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.