Here we go! Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#342). I chose the current color palette from the As You See It (#267) Challenge and for the Tools and Style, I selected the Tic Tac Toe (#147) Challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Patterned Strips: (4½” x ¾”) Designer Series Paper; Calypso Coral – You’re A Peach, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen – 2021 / 2023 In-Color.
- Solid Strips: (3½” x 1”) Dry Embossed cardstock; Calypso Coral and Evening Evergreen – retired Star-Crossed Embossing Folder and Soft Succulent – Hive 3D Embossing Folder.
- Rectangle Panel: (3½” x 2¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die: (2½” x 3¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock die-cut with the word die, Here For You, from the Here For You Dies set.
- Stencil: (2½” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock. The Floral image was made using the Floral stencil from the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks set, Calypso Coral ink and a Blending Brush. The Floral image was fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered together to match the sketch. The Floral image was popped up with Dimensionals.
A cute little Floral card suitable for many occasions. Playing with the Decorative Masks is a lot of fun. So many possible color combinations!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQYUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
7 thoughts on “Floral – Here For You”
I just love the scrappy design as a background and the die cut letters of the sentiment, but those flowers are a perfect focal point! They steal the show! Thanks for using our colour palette for As You See It Challenges!
So pretty! I love the big word die…great layout and use of the TTTC elements! Thank you for joining us!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Beautiful work, Jolanda! I love the way you’ve used the decorative masks then cut out the images. They look so good against this scrappy background. Great use of the colours. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.
So much to love here Jolanda! The fussy cut stencil flowers are gorgeous and I love the scrappy strips behind too, with the patterns and texture adding so much visual interest without overwhelming or detracting from the diecut sentiment. Thanks for playing along over at As You See It this week!
Oh gosh, Jolanda, I LOVE this card! Scrappy layouts are so may fave, and your mix of papers and textures is SO lovely! Can’t beat that bold sentiment either, lol. Darn it, and now I have to try the new masks! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
A fun design with plenty of design elements and a cute stenciled bouquet of flowers! Love the die cut sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!
LikeLiked by 1 person