Playing with a number of challenges today. So very inspiring!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Mini Paint Brush Strokes pattern remined me of Gum Drops (a favorite of mine).
- Circle Shape: (3⅜”) I chose a retired Golden Foil Snowflake to pick up on the Gold Mini Brush Strokes.
- Layering Die Cut Image: (2⅛”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Girl in the Window image from the In the Moment stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends. Window Panes, Coffee Cup and Hair Barrette – Light Smoky Slate; Sky – Light Balmy Blue; Top – A mix of retired Light Pink Pirouette and Purple Posy; Pants – Light Mint Macaron; Hair, Cushions and Window Seat – Light So Saffron; Arms and Legs – Light Skin Tone SU900
- The image was die-cut with one of the Circle dies from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾” x ⅞”) Pool Party cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, The thing I like about you…, from the free Sale-a-bration Special Moments stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The word “like” was omitted.
- The sentiment was die-cut with one of the Nested Labels dies from the retired Stitched Nested Labels Dies set.
- The twist element of the Double Trouble challenge was to add a Heart. I punched out a tiny heart from a scrap of Polished Pink cardstock with the retired Owl Builder Punch and added it where the word “like” should have been.
All of the elements were adhered to match the general sketch of the card created by Denita Wright Smee.
Pondering and reflecting that life would not be as much fun if it were not for friends like you!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Today, the Facebook Stampin’ Through the Catalog challenge was to use the Special Moments stamp set.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.