A quick card to meet a few of today’s deadlines…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Top Panel: (4” x 3¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment, Thank You, from the Artfully Layered stamp set was stamped with retired Baked Brown Sugar ink and then the panel was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I like the warmer brighter tan color of Baked Brown Sugar for this card and love the fine Linen texture of the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Bottom Panel (4” x 1⅝”) Soft Script patterned piece of paper from the retired World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: (4” x ⅞”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap. The Tiles from the tiled background stamp, Timeless Tiles, was stamped with Crumb Cake ink and then the strip was trimmed out.
- Vertical Cross Strip: (1¼” x 3½”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap. The Floral image from the Honeybee Home stamp set was stamped with retired Stazon Timber Brown ink and water-colored with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter brush. Flowers – a wash of Blushing Bride, a touch of Real Red and a highlight of Cherry Cobbler inks and Leaves – a wash of Baked Brown Sugar. The Floral image was then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Honeybee Blooms Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. The Flowers were popped up with Dimensionals.
A soft and pretty clean and simple Thank You card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.