Very cool and rainy day here…so I chose to play in the Studio.
I started with the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge (#519).
Here is what I made:
- Paper: Cold Press 140 lb. Watercolor Paper.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) The sentiment, Just For You, from the Etched in Nature stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder directly to the card front.
- Panel: (2½” x 2¾”) Die-cut with one of the Decorative Scalloped Edged Rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies set.
- Focal Image – Floral Elements: Two Flowers die-cut using dies from the Meadows Dies set.
- The Flowers were water-colored with Real Red and Pear Pizzazz ink using a wet-on-wet technique with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter.
- Once dry, Gilded Leafing was applied to a part of both Flowers.
Keeping the design clean and simple, the bottom of the panel was wrapped with a bit of Gold Metallic Trim from the retired Forever Greenery Combo Trim pack and popped up onto the card base, above the sentiment, with Dimensionals. The Flowers were adhered on to the panel to complete the card.
A pretty little card with just a bit of gold glimmer. A perfect gift card for a Birthday Girl!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2021) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select a free Sale-a-bration with a qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase.