Welcome back! Had a little trouble with my mojo today…but I did find it late in the day.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Split Background Panel: (3¾” x 2⅜” x 2 pieces) Spotted patterned piece of paper from the retired Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper pack.
- Shape – Circle: (2¼”) Fresh Freesia cardstock punched with the retired (2¼”) Circle Punch.
- Focal Image – Polar Bear and Penguin Friends. The Animals were fussy-cut from another patterned piece of paper from the same Designer Series Paper pack, Penguin Playmates with Paper Snips. The Animals were tucked together in a friendly hug and popped up on the circle with Dimensionals.
- Sentiment Label: (3¼” x ⅞”) Misty Moonlight cardstock scrap. The sentiment, For someone who is Wonderful…, from the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set, Special Moments was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The sentiment was die-cut using one of the Stitched Rectangle Openings from the Picture This Dies set.
All of the pieces were adhered to match the sketch. Three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the sentiment label for a little extra bling.
These two cute little guys sure hope that you have an absolutely wonderful birthday!
Thank you for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2021) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select a free Sale-a-bration with a qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase.