Hello and welcome back…
A little late for the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#338). I had an opportunity to visit with friends yesterday and get in a few rounds of Mah-Jong. It was great fun!
I created this card using the colors from the Global Design Project (#325) and the theme from the Alphabet Challenge (Letter T).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock as a neutral.
- Back Panel (1¾” x 5”) Pool Party cardstock.
- Forward Panel – Focal Image: (5¼” x 2⅞”) Soft Suede, as a neutral, Polished Pink and Pale Papaya cardstock. The Trees and the Floral Canopies were die-cut using the Inspiring Canopy Dies.
- Sentiment Label: (1” x 1½”) Pool Party cardstock. The sentiment, Stay strong, my friend, from the Through it Together stamp set was chosen.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool, the words Stay strong, and my friend were inked separately with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and positioned one over the other.
- The Phrase was then die-cut with one of the dies from the Tasteful Labels Dies set.
- Twine Bow: A length of White Baker’s Twine was colored with Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blend and tied into a bow.
All of the elements were adhered together to create the pretty Flowering Trees and Sky against a very neutral background which allows the trees to be the primary focus. I chose the sentiment because, for me, trees represent enduring strength.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that for every $50.00 or $100.00 purchase, you can select a FREE Sale-a-bration item. Be sure to check out the new Occasions Catalog and the new Sale-a-bration Brochure lots of great items.
2 thoughts on “Through It Together – Stay Strong”
Beautiful – love the colours you’ve used.
Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love this Jolanda – belated congrats in your top pick at The Alphabet Challenge! xx