So, let’s get back to The Inque Spot Studio Weekly Challenges. I am resuming where I left off with the Sunday Sketch SS015.
For my second card of 2022, I selected to use the FREE Sale-a-bration offerings: Driving By stamp set and the fun and colorful Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper.
This card was created for both the challenge and my class in The Inque Spot Studio. The class was a great opportunity to introduce several new products available in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and the card was well received.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Additional Background Panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Pool Party cardstock dry-embossed with the new Stripes 3D Embossing Folder.
- Left Panel: (2” x 4¾”) Sunshine and Rainbow patterned piece of paper from the Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Mat: (2¼” x 5”) Magenta Madness cardstock
- Right Panel: (1⅝” x 4¼”) Pool Party and White patterned piece of paper, also from the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Mat: (1⅞” x 4½”) Mango Melody cardstock.
- Focal Image: (2¼”) Basic White cardstock circle. The VW Bus image from the Driving By stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The Bus was colored with the Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
- Accent Mat: (2½”) Magenta Madness cardstock circle.
- Sentiment: (1½” x 1”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Driving By just to say hi, also from the Driving By stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then fussy cut apart. The two parts were added above and below the stamped image. The Words were highlighted with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blend.
All of the elements were adhered together and the focal image was popped up with Dimensionals.
Such a bright and cheerful card. The cut sizes were altered a little bit to accommodate the Background Panel and to show more of the Patterned Paper. The larger Focal Image replaces both the small Rectangle Panel and the Small Shape. Sketches are such a great starting point to inspire your creativity.
Try your hand at using this sketch. Share what you make on my Facebook page.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
It is a new year and Stampin’ Up! just issued the new Occasions Mini catalog and the new Sale-a-bration brochure. Lots of lovely new products to play with. You can visit my website to take a look at the new catalogs: jolandajohnstone.stampinup.net
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.