When you live in a different country from your immediate family, the Christmas break, for me, is definitely longer. Getting back on track takes a little longer.
It is a new year and Stampin’ Up! just issued the new Occasions Mini catalog and the new Sale-a-bration brochure. Lots of lovely new products to play with. You can visit my website to take a look at the new catalogs: jolandajohnstone.stampinup.net
For my first card of 2022, I selected to use the FREE Sale-a-bration offering: Friendly Hello stamp set and coordinating Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper.
Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#337)
Here is the result:
I created this card for both the challenge and for my class in The Inque Spot Studio. The class was a great opportunity to introduce several new products available in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and the card was well received.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Additional Background Panel (4” x 5¼”) Petal Pink cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Rectangle Panel: (2¾” x 4”) Petal Pink, Black and White floral-patterned piece of paper from the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper pack. I changed the cut size to maximize the number of pieces I could get from the (12” x 12”) sheet.
- Focal Image: (2⅝” x 2⅛”) Basic White cardstock. The Bird and Floral Branch image was selected and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The Flowers were highlighted by coloring them light with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- Additional Accent Panel: (2¾” x 2½”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Inside Panel (3½” x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock. Not shown but the smaller Floral image was stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and also colored with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. A sentiment was not added because I am not sure how I will use this very pretty card.
All of the elements were adhered together and the focal image was popped up with Dimensionals.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Additional Challenges: Crafter’s Café (#280) – A Favorite – new stamp set and coordinating patterned paper; Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday (January) – Something New; Time-Out (#204) – New; Stampin’ Up! Only (#292) – Designer’s Choice.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.