Another clean and simple card…for another challenge that is due today. When I saw this sketch for Just Add Ink (#583), the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set came to mind. I was making a bunch of Holiday cards, and just needed to take a break. So, let’s celebrate! What shall we celebrate? How about You!
Here is the result:
- Card Base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Early Espresso cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Very Vanilla cardstock
- The large Sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set was stamped on the left with Early Espresso ink.
- Using the coordinating full Sunflower die from the Sunflowers Dies set as a Mask, I added Mango Melody ink with a Blending Brush.
- I added a halo of So Saffron ink around the edges of the Sunflower image with the Blending Brush
- The coordinating detailed Sunflower was die-cut from the same die set using a piece of Early Espresso cardstock scrap.
- Sentiment: The sentiment, Let’s celebrate you, from the same stamp set was stamped directly to the background panel with Early Espresso ink.
- Side Trim: (⅝” x 5⅜”) Bumble Bee patterned paper piece from the 2020-2022 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- All of the pieces were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
I like how this Sunflower just glows. A very simple sketch with tons of possibilities.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: X66GWHEP (December 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.