I think this will be the last one for today…It has been a productive Sunday in the Studio.
I love the warm cozy feel portrayed in the photograph and I gravitated to the colors and checked pattern of the chair for a simple card instead of adding the traditional Holiday items like the stars, poinsettias, stockings, swags and tree.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Background Panel: opted out
- Block Pattern: Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake and Whisper White patterned piece of paper from the retired Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack.
- Two blocks Crumb Cake cardstock cut to (2⅝” x 1¼”).
- Four blocks Cherry Cobbler cardstock punched out with the retired (1¼”) Square Punch. The blocks were then dry-embossed with the new Gingham Embossing Folder (available January 2022) for texture.
- Four Plaid blocks were also punched out with the same punch.
- Large Sentiment: (8” x 1½”) Early Espresso cardstock. I chose the words: Merry and Holidays, from the retired Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies for the sentiment.
- Everything was adhered to resemble the sketch.
I am sitting by the fireplace all wrapped up in this cozy blanket enjoying a little Holiday Cheer. Want to share a hot Toddy with me?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.