Welcome back! A change of pace from Holiday cards…using one of the new stamp sets that will be available in January 2022.
Sketch: Tuesday Morning Sketches (#633); Theme: Inspire Create (#104); and Color: Color Throwdown (#670).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the Stitched Greenery Die.
- Focal Image – Floral Spray: (3” x 4”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- The larger Floral image stamp from the Blessings of Home stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to the watercolor paper.
- The image was then colored with a variety of Yellow, Red, Blue and Green Watercolor Pencils.
- A Blender Pen was used to smooth out the colors creating a soft Watercolor effect.
- The image was then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Flowers of Home Dies set.
- Large Sentiment: (3½” x 2¾”) Basic Black cardstock. I chose the retired Thank You Thinlits Die for the sentiment.
This brightly colored, Yellow, Red and Blue Floral image is nicely complimented with the big bold black sentiment. Always handy to have Thank You cards on hand.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.