I am playing in the Studio. Still working on Holiday cards and this is what I made this morning…combining sketch and color with the Merriest Moments Bundle (Stamp Set and Dies).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Naturals White cardstock. Retired and in my stash.
- Panel One: (1⅜” x 4¾”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Panel Two: (1¾” x 3¾”) Evening Evergreen Mini Leaf Sprig patterned piece of paper from the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle: (1⅝”) Evening Evergreen cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Joy, was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The sentiment was die-cut with the (1⅝”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Circle Accent Mat: (1⅞”) Soft Succulent cardstock scrap die-cut with another of the Layering Circles Dies.
- Focal Images Pieces – All stamped and /or die-cut.
- The larger Poinsettia image stamp was stamped four times. Two with Cherry Cobbler ink on to Naturals White cardstock and two with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder on to Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Crushed Curry cardstock for the Mini Floral Poinsettia center.
- The small Dotted Cluster was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on to Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- The three Foliage Sprigs images were stamped using the color-on-color method. Leafy Sprig with Soft Succulent ink and cardstock and Pine Branches with Evening Evergreen ink and cardstock.
The Panels were adhered in place to resemble the sketch. The Poinsettia Flowers and Sentiment Circle were assembled and then added on. The Sprigs were tucked in and to finish it off, three Yellow Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the sentiment circle for a little extra bling.
The color palette is right up my ally – love a red and green holiday card. I think this card turned out nicely.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.