Hi again, let me show you what I made in my afternoon playdate with the Studio!
I have combined several challenges while making this card. I changed the orientation of the sketch from horizontal to vertical and opted for a Slim-Line profile.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) So Saffron cardstock.
- Circle Focal Image – Silhouette Leaves: (2⅜”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Starting with a (3” x 3”) square of cardstock, I added the colors Soft Suede (Brown), retired Peekaboo Peach (Orange), So Saffron (Yellow) and retired Wisteria Wonder (Purple) with Blending Brushes to create the background sunset sky.
- I then stamped the Silhouette Leaves from the retired World of Dreams (circa 2014) stamp set with Early Espresso ink.
- The image was die-cut with the (2⅜”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Circle Accent Mat: (2⅝”) Early Espresso cardstock die-cut with another die from the same set of Dies as above.
- Sentiment Label Strip: (2¾” x ⅝”) Early Espresso cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thanks, from the Here’s a Card (circa 2019) stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the flipped slim-line sketch and finished off with a Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine Bow.
This is truly a clean and simple but striking card. I always love a silhouette against the gorgeous harvest colors seen in an evening sky. That is always something to be thankful for!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.