Welcome back! I had a play in the Studio after yesterday’s ON-STAGE @ HOME, Stampin’ Up!’s Convention Day 2 event came to a close. All jazzed up with creative energy!
Combining a few challenges…are you ready?
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Brushed Silver cardstock (retired) standing in for Smoky Slate. I miss this paper and totally love the soft sheen of the metallic.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Right Side Strip: (½” x 5⅜”) Dazzling Diamonds Glitter cardstock (retired)
- Circle: (2⅞”) Vellum cardstock. The Circle was die-cut with the same sized circle die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set. A soft shading of Blackberry Bliss ink was applied to the backside of the Vellum Circle with a Blending Brush.
- Large Star: (2⅞” x 3½”) Brushed Silver and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter cardstock. The Stars were die-cut with dies from the retired Starlight Thinlets set. The Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Filagree Star was adhered over the Brushed Silver Solid Star. A large Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added to the center of the Star.
- Small Star: (⅞” x ⅞”) Dazzling Diamonds Glitter cardstock die-cut with one of the smaller Star dies from the same set of Starlight Thinlets. This Star was colored with the Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend.
- Sentiment Label: (3⅝” x ¼”) Shimmery White cardstock. The truncated sentiment, The light the shepherds saw…, from the retired Star of Light stamp set was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink. The label was flagged by hand with Paper Snips.
The card was put together to resemble the sketch. A Winter White Holiday card with a touch of color to highlight those beautiful Glittering Stars. I would follow this Star. Would you?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.