One more challenge due today and I have finished prepping for class. So, I decided to have another play!
I am working with the Fusion Challenge (It’s All in the Elements). My take-away? Type-Written Thank You Theme and the Sketch. Over at CASology (#397), the cue word is “Type”, therefore I have incorporated that theme as well into this card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) retired Naturals Ivory cardstock. I just love the earthiness of this paper.
- Split Background Panel: (3⅝” x 4¾”) Soft Suede cardstock. Top Panel: (3⅝” x 1¼”) and Bottom Panel: (3⅝” x 3½”).
- Layered Split Panel: (2½” x 4¾”) Crumb Cake cardstock. Top Panel: (2½” x 1¼”) and Bottom Panel: (2½” x 3½”). The Type-Written Text image, from the retired Daring Adventure stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede ink onto the bottom panel. The final words: “Were Kind” was highlighted with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend.
- Circle Element: (2”) Naturals Ivory cardstock. The Tree image from the retired In the Meadow stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede ink and then punched out with the retired (2”) Circle Punch. The truncated sentiment, Thanks, from the retired Wrapped Bouquet stamp set was inked with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped with the help of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool for exact placement.
- Accent Circle Mat: (2⅛”) Soft Suede cardstock die-cut with that sized die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
Soothing Nature and a soothing palette of neutral colors. Essentially a #simplestamping Thank You card that is CAS (clean and simple).
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
3 thoughts on “Type-Written Thanks”
Fabulous card! The neutral tones are so soothing and the text type looks wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.
Great card. Love how you have used such an old fashioned type font. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.
Love the neutral colours and that fabulous old typewriter font. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
LikeLiked by 1 person