And Tuesday has rolled around again! Just like Sunday is a day with lots of challenge deadlines, Tuesday is a day with lots of Design Team challenges.
So, without further ado, I am working with the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#328).
Challenge: TTTC137 * Tic – Sparkle (Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels); Tac – Embossing (Wintry 3D Embossing Folder); and Toe – Any Shape Die (Beautiful Boughs Dies)
Challenge: PP565 * Tic – Foil (Gold Foil cardstock); Tac – Embossing (Clear Color Embossing Technique); Toe – Embellishments (Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels)
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Early Espresso cardstock.
- Background Panel (3¾” x 5⅛”) Gold Foil cardstock die-cut with that sized die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set and then dry-embossed with the Pine Branch embossing folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder set.
- Sentiment Label Accent Mat: (2⅝” x 1¼”) Soft Suede cardstock die-cut with that sized opening from the Picture This Die.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x 1⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment, Season’s Greetings, from the retired Peaceful Boughs stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and then again in Garden Green ink and heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder for a little extra shine.
- Focal Image Shapes – Pine Cones and Branches: Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Garden Green cardstock scraps were die-cut with the various dies found in the retired coordinating Beautiful Boughs Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the sketch. Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for extra holiday sparkle. If I owned them, I would have used the new Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember Bundles.
Turned out to be a very pretty card. Never be afraid to mix old and new. Your stash of treasured stamp sets are fun to pull out and use again and again.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Entering this card into the Happy Little Stampers November Dies Challenge:
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.