Hi! Welcome back! Are you ready for Halloween? How can it be the end of the month already?
A couple of challenges end today and I am sneaking in a card to be considered…
Sketch: Try Stampin’ On Tuesdays Challenge (#529) and Color: the Facebook Stampin’ Up! Only Colour Challenge for October.
I swapped out the Soft Seafoam color for Soft Succulent. Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Scalloped Border: (1” x 4¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock scrap die-cut with one of the Basic Border Dies.
- Accent Panel: (3¼” x 4¼”) Calypso Coral cardstock
- Background Panel: (3” x 4¼”) Night of Navy Floral patterned piece of paperfrom the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper pack.
- Plaid Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Smoky Slate Plaid patterned paper piece from the retired Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack
- Sentiment Label: (2⅝” x ⅝”) Calypso Coral cardstock scrap. The sentiment, LOVE YOU, friend, from the Shaded Summer stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- Floral Embellishment: (2” x 2”) Calypso Coral, Basic White, Night of Navy and Soft Succulent cardstock scraps die-cut with various dies from the Pierced Blooms Dies set.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to the match the sketch. The Flower was popped up with Dimensionals. Such lovely colors reminiscent of the bright Fall Mums that are out and about at this time of year.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Have a Happy Halloween. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.