I don’t know about you, but my day doesn’t start without a Coffee.
A few challenges are using this as their current theme…how could I resist!
I mixed these up with the sketch from Atlantic Hearts (#444) and the themes from Retro Rubber (#170) and Time Out (#199). What can be more “down to earth” than sipping a great cup seasonal “pumpkin spice latte”?
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) Crumb Cake cardstock. Time Out Optional Twist.
- Accent Panel: (2⅞” x 5⅜”) Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Background panel: (2¾” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The Coffee Steam was stamped with Crumb Cake ink using the Swirled image from the retired Star of Light stamp set (circa 2016). The panel was then dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Image – Coffee Cup: (1¾” x 1”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The Coffee Cup from the Thanks A Latte stamp set (Paper Pumpkin – July 2015) was stamped with Cajun Craze ink. The sentiment, HELLO FALL!…, from the retired Merry Café stamp set (circa 2017) was also stamped with Cajun Craze ink. The Coffee Cup was colored with the Light Petal Pink and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. The Coffee Cup was then fussy cut with Paper Snips and dry-embossed twice in a cross-hatch pattern with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die-Cut Word: (1½” x 1”) Cajun Craze cardstock. This was a design element of the sketch and I chose to die-cut the word Coffee using that die from the Love You More Than Dies set.
The Mini Slim Line sketch layout was flipped to the vertical position to better accommodate my selected images.
Are you a fan of “Pumpkin Spice”? I like the hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. It reminds me of the spiced cookies my mother used to make.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3C (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.