Welcome back. Deadlines are looming and I want to get this quick and easy cozy Holiday card posted.
Here is the result:
- Tic – Glitter = Be Dazzling Specialty Designer Series Paper (Fall Sale-a-bration item choice)
- Tac and Toe – Die / Star = From my stash, the retired Star Dies.
- Red Color: Cherry Cobbler
- Kraft Color: 6” x 6” Kraft Paper Pack
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Background Panel: (5” x 3¾”) Kraft Paper. The sentiment, Season’s Greetings, from the Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped in the lower left corner with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Three Shapes – Stars: Be Dazzling paper. The two larger Stars (2”) and (1”) were die-cut with Stars Dies and the smaller Star (½”) was punched out using a retired small Star Punch.
- Cross Strip: (5” x ½”) Be Dazzling paper layered over a (6”) piece of retired (1”) Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon that was wrapped around the top of the background panel.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch creating a simple cozy cottage Holiday card with a little glam.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.