Welcome back. Deadlines are looming and I want to get this quick and easy cozy Holiday card posted.
Sketch: Saturday Challenge (#683) with the colors from the Color Hues Challenge (#28) along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#136) for Tools, Material and Theme.
Here is the result:
- Tic – Glitter = Be Dazzling Specialty Designer Series Paper (Fall Sale-a-bration item choice)
- Tac and Toe – Die / Star = From my stash, the retired Star Dies.
- Red Color: Cherry Cobbler
- Kraft Color: 6” x 6” Kraft Paper Pack
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Background Panel: (5” x 3¾”) Kraft Paper. The sentiment, Season’s Greetings, from the Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped in the lower left corner with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Three Shapes – Stars: Be Dazzling paper. The two larger Stars (2”) and (1”) were die-cut with Stars Dies and the smaller Star (½”) was punched out using a retired small Star Punch.
- Cross Strip: (5” x ½”) Be Dazzling paper layered over a (6”) piece of retired (1”) Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon that was wrapped around the top of the background panel.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch creating a simple cozy cottage Holiday card with a little glam.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
3 thoughts on “Merriest Moments – Season’s Greetings”
The dazzling paper and the stars worked out so well together! I love the sentiment in red too! Such a pretty Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So simple but so pretty! I love the warm country feel to it! Beautiful! So happy you played with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week!
That paper is dazzlingly gorgeous! Simple and elegant all at the same time. Great card and thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday.