I am ready for tonight’s class and had a little time to play…
Working with the Fusion Challenge (Pumpkin Mugs).
I was inspired by the colors and the mugs…however, I decided that the mugs would be used as little plant pots for Succulents.
Here is the result:
- I chose to color the Planted Cups images from the retired Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper pack that I still have. The images were colored with a variety of Light Stampin’ Blends. The colors chosen were: Soft Succulent. Just Jade, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Balmy Blue and retired Seaside Spray. Once colored, the images were Fussy Cut with Paper Snips.
- Accent Panel: (4⅞” x 2”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Strip One: (5½” x 1”) Mint Macaron cardstock die-cut with the scalloped Basic Borders Die. The sentiment, Thinking of You, from the retired In the Pines stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Strip Two: (5½” x ¾”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Strip Three: (5½” x ¼”) exposed card base – Balmy Blue
- All of the elements were arranged as per the sketch on to a Balmy Blue card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends is a great way to add color to any image, stamped or printed. I am very happy with how the Potted Cups turned out.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.