Having a wonderful play with a few more challenges.
Sketch: Freshly Made Sketch Challenge (#509) with the colors from the Color Throw Down Challenge (#666) along with the Less is More Challenge (#454) and the CAS on Friday Challenge (#216) for Style and Theme.
Here is the result:
- Single layer card base (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) retired Confetti White cardstock for a Mini Slim Line card.
- Three Square Shapes: (1¾” x 1¾”) pressed in with the Stitched with Whimsy Die.
- Stamped Images – Leaves: Using the Baby Wipe Stamping Technique, Classic Ink Refill drops of Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake were added to a folded baby wipe. The Leaf from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set was stamped in each of the squares resulting in the variegated coloring.
- Background Splatter: From the same stamp set and stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- Sentiment: A Little Note, from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set was added with Soft Suede ink.
And we are done! An Autumnal clean and simple single layer card using the sketch layout in the suggested colors.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.