Having a play in the Studio and creating for a few challenges…
Sketch: Freshly Made Sketch Challenge (#506) with the colors from the Just Add Ink Challenge (#575).
Here is the result:
- Focal Image – Blossom: Using the flower die from the Penned Florals Dies set, the Blossom was die-cut three times from a piece of Gold Foil, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Circle Accent: (2⅜”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the Circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Technique: Paper Piecing. The Gold Foil Blossom outline was adhered to the Basic White Circle and the Floral Petals were pieced in with the Polished Pink die-cut and the Leaves were pieced in with the Soft Succulent die-cut.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Diagonal Strips: (4¾” x ⅜”), (3⅜” x ⅜”) and (1⅞” x ⅜”) Polished Pink and Gold patterned paper piece from the Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment: Hello from the Blossom in Bloom stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on to the short Diagonal Strip.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Basic White card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch.
A soft and pretty floral card with the elegance of a little gold.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
3 thoughts on “Blossoms in Bloom – Hello”
Ohh what a wonderful way to add gold to your floral card. A really lovely inlay project. Chantell Just Add Ink
Love the texture and gold inlay detail Jolanda, very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
What fun texture and such gorgeous, rich colors! Lovely! So glad you joined in with the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week!