Having a play in the Studio and creating for a few challenges…
Here is the result:
- Focal Image – Blossom: Using the flower die from the Penned Florals Dies set, the Blossom was die-cut three times from a piece of Gold Foil, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Circle Accent: (2⅜”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the Circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Technique: Paper Piecing. The Gold Foil Blossom outline was adhered to the Basic White Circle and the Floral Petals were pieced in with the Polished Pink die-cut and the Leaves were pieced in with the Soft Succulent die-cut.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Diagonal Strips: (4¾” x ⅜”), (3⅜” x ⅜”) and (1⅞” x ⅜”) Polished Pink and Gold patterned paper piece from the Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment: Hello from the Blossom in Bloom stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on to the short Diagonal Strip.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Basic White card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch.
A soft and pretty floral card with the elegance of a little gold.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.