Welcome back and welcome to October!
Here is the result:
- For the Retro Rubber Challenge, I selected the retired stamp set Totally Trees (circa 2016). Several of the Trees look like Foliage Leaves. Three different Tree images were stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on to scraps of Basic White cardstock. Totally Trees is a two-step stamp set and I used the coordinating solid stamp shape images to add the Soft Sea Foam ink over the Foliage. The images were die-cut with the (1⅝”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- The sentiment, Hello, from the Biggest Wish stamp set was also stamped with Shaded Spruce ink and over-stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock and then die-cut with the (2” x 1”) sized oval die from the retired Layering Ovals Dies set.
- For the side panel, (1¾” x 5⅛”), I chose a patterned piece of paper from the retired Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper pack as it was “Green” and coordinated with Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam.
- Continuing with the color match, I selected a Shaded Spruce cardstock background panel, (4” x 5¼”).
- All of the element were adhered to a Soft Sea Foam card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch. The Foliage images and the sentiment were popped up with Dimensionals.
Pretty quick and pretty simple. This card would also work with the top line Tic, Tac, Toe: One Word, Green and Circles. So glad that I got to play with my favorite color – green!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3C (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.