It is time to show you what I created for my personal INQUE SPOT STUDIO’s WEEKEND CHALLENGE and SUNDAY SKETCH. I combined the two.
I aim to keep you stamping with these challenges. I hope you had a chance to play along. The challenges are posted to my Facebook Business Page and my Instagram account.
Here is the result:
I opted to use only three colors: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Cinnamon Cider, selecting Very Vanilla as my neutral color. I also used the photograph image for my theme.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Left Panel: (1½” x 5⅛”) retired Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Gold and Copper Leaf design was selected.
- Right Panel: (2 5/16” x 5⅛”) So Saffron retired texturized cardstock from my scrap bin.
- Center Rectangle: (2½” x 3¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment, When I see the good…, from the See the Good stamp set was stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Accent Mat: (2⅝” x 3⅞”) Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- A little Gold Cording Trim was added and wrapped around the sentiment panel.
- Focal Image Shapes: The Pear image from the same stamp set, See the Good, was stamped twice with So Saffron ink and “Kissed” with Pear Pizzazz ink using a Sponge Dauber. The Stem was highlighted with Cinnamon Cider ink. The Pears were then fussy cut with Paper Snips and popped up with Dimensionals.
I love Pears and this is the time of the year that they arrive in the local markets. What is your favorite Fall Harvest fruit or vegetable?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
A couple of other challenges that this card suits are:
TGIF (#335), Hand Stamped Sentiments (#373), Double Trouble (#93) and a few of their partners: to be determined…
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
4 thoughts on “See The Good – I See You!”
Very nice layout of your card, color choices and design papers for your luscious pears… and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
This is such a beautiful card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!
I too associate pears with fall. I love the colors and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
Pears are the perfect fall fruit, Jolanda! Beautiful sentiment and colors and I love the touch of gold on the background paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #93.