Last card of the day. Why is that so many challenges have Sunday deadlines? Or why is it that I only had Sunday this week to play in the Studio today?
Inspire-Create-Challenge is celebrating their 100th challenge. Congratulations to the Blog Team.
Here is the result:
- For the Background Triangles, I chose two patterns from the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper pack. Such fun colors! The two sheets (4” x 5¼”) were cut diagonally from corner to corner resulting in 8 triangles. So, you will have enough to make two cards.
- The 4 triangles were adhered directly to the coordinating color Bumble Bee card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
- The sentiment, Today We Celebrate You, from the retired Treasured Medallion stamp set was stamped onto a Basic White cardstock scrap with Just Jade ink and then die-cut with (1⅞”) Circle die from the retired Layering Circles Dies set.
- The Bumble Bee cardstock Accent Scallop Mat (2”) was also die-cut with the coordinating die from the Layered Circles Dies set.
- The Floral Embellishment was die-cut using various dies from the Pierced Blooms Dies set from Calypso Coral, Bumble Bee and Just Jade cardstock scraps. The Flower was popped up with Dimensionals.
A really quick card to put together. Bright and cheerful. Perfect for a Birthday or Anniversary!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.