The clocks are ticking…and I am catching up!
Here is the result:
- Using the retired stamp sets, By the Dock, Water Front and Snow Front, I created the scene on a Very Vanilla cardstock (2⅞”) Circle die-cut from the Background Panel (4” x 5¼”) using the retired Layering Circles Dies set. Foreground – By the Dock colored with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend, the Crumb Cake and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. The Trees from Water Front and Snow Front were stamped with both Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks. A layer of Crumb Cake ink was added to the Ground of the distant Trees. The Water was stamped with 2nd Generation (stamped-off once) Smoky Slate ink. Using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker, the Tree Trunks were added.
- The Background Panel was covered with a series of strips. Top: retired Neutrals Family Designer Series Paper (4” x ½”). Next Crumb Cake cardstock (4” x 7/16”), then a texturized Basic Black cardstock from my scrap bin (4” x 1”). Followed by a strip of Gray/Black patterned paper from the retired Peony Garden Designer Series Paper (4¼” x ⅜”) and then another piece of Crumb Cake and Basic Black. Very Vanilla strips are the from the Background Panel.
- The sentiment, Missing You, from the FREE Feels Like Home Sale-a-bration selection stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Smoky Slate cardstock and die-cut with the (1”) Layering Circle Die.
- Both the Circles were popped up with Dimensionals and a twist of Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine was added as an accent.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Very Vanilla card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch.
This color palette is perfect for a masculine card as is the theme suggestion for a Sandy Shore. I like how this card turned out.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.