Hi! Hope you are having a wonderful day.
I have to get ready for my class this evening but I thought I would sneak in a quick card I created for a few challenges. The Inspire.Create.Challenge (#98) Sketch, the Just Add Ink (570) Color and the Happy Little Stampers Christmas (September) Theme.
Here is the result:
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. With a Blending Brush, the patterned paper was colored with Coastal Cabana ink.
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1½”) Basic White cardstock. The sentiment, …Christmas Cheer, from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set was stamped in Night of navy ink in the center of the strip.
- Accent Strip: (4” x 1¾”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Christmas Trees: (1⅝” x 2”) Basic White cardstock scraps. The Plaid Tree, from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, was stamped three times with Night of Navy ink and punched out with the coordinating Pine Tree Punch.
- All of the elements were adhered to the panel and then the panel to a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). The center Pine Tree was popped up with Dimensionals and for a bit of Holiday bling, five Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added below the sentiment.
A quick and easy layout. Lots of possibilities with this sketch and a particular favorite of mine. A Holiday card in these non-traditional colors would be great for a guy.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.