Welcome to the Holiday Monday! Never seems to be a day of rest over here in the Studio. But is it really labor when it is just what you want to do? Playing with Paper, Ink and Stamps. How are you spending your day off?
Here is the result:
- Focal Panel: (3” x 4¼”) Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper (FREE Sale-a-bration Selection). The patterned paper was colored with Turquoise toned Stampin’ Blends: Flowers – Light Pool Party and Light Bermuda Bay. Leaves – Light Shaded Spruce and Dark Bermuda Bay.
- Accent Panel: (3⅛” x 4⅜”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Cross Panel: (1¾” x 4⅛”) Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Sentiment Tag: (½” x 3⅛”) Coastal Cabana cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Timeless Tulips stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder. I decided to add a diagonal snip to the edge of the Tag.
- The completed panel was adhered to a Basic Black card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
- Stepping up the card just a little bit, I added a small black Bow. A short length of retired Braided Linen Trim was colored with the Basic Black Stampin’ Blend. Love how you can create a matching color with the swipe of a Stampin’ Blend.
A quick and easy layout. Lots of possibilities with this sketch. What will you create?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.