Another quick post. Another deadline approaching…
Sketch: Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#441) mixed up with Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#128).
Here is the result:
- The Sweet Ol’ Bear from the Count On Me stamp set was stamped on to a Crumb Cake piece of cardstock with Soft Suede ink. The image was layered with a Cherry Cobbler piece of cardstock. Both pieces were die-cut with the retired Layering Squares Dies. Square (2⅜”) and Scallop (2⅞”).
- The Bear and his Sweetheart Candy Box were colored with Stampin’ Blends. Bear – Crumb Cake and Heart – Real Red.
- I stamped the Balloon, from the retired Party Pandas stamp set on to a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock with Soft Suede ink and also colored it with the Real Red Stampin’ Blend as the size was proportionally correct. The Balloon was fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- I stamped the sentiment, Happy Anniversary, from the retired Express Yourself stamp set with Soft Suede ink on to another scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock and snipped it apart into two-word pieces.
- I chose to keep the card simple and did not add another layer. The Focal Image square panel was adhered to a Crumb Cake card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). The Balloon was popped up with Dimensionals and the String was drawn on with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker. The Sentiment pieces were also popped up with Dimensionals. For a bit of bling, Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added to the corners. A shiny new piece of jewelry perhaps?
Happy, Happy to the love of this Ol’ Bear’s life.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
One thought on “Count On Me – Happy Anniversary”
such a fun card, Jolanda! love that bear – so cute! thanks for joining our TicTacToe Challenge this week!