A quick post today…I have a class tonight and want to get my card for the current FUSION Challenge posted. What a fun challenge…
Here is the result:
- For the three strips, I grabbed the retired Tutti-Frutti Washi Tape from my collection. The colors reminded me of crayon colors. I added them to the left of a Basic White cardstock panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”).
- For a little interest, I dry-embossed the left edge of the panel with the Dots Embossing Folder.
- I created my own sentiment label. I drew a free-hand Pencil, with my ruler and grid paper as a guide, with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. I then fussy cut it out with Paper Snips. I colored the Pencil with the Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and retired Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends.
- Once the label was complete, I stamped the sentiment, You are an inspiration, from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- A simple sketch. I chose a Rich Razzleberry card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to finish off the card and popped up the sentiment with Dimensionals.
Super quick card and a nice way to let someone know that they inspire you!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.