Welcome to my blog today! I have a few weekend plans and am working to complete a few more challenges.
Here is the result:
- I stamped the large Rectangle shape from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set with Coastal Cabana ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock. The Rectangle was then die-cut with the (2⅛” x 3⅝”) Rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies set.
- The sentiment, Hello from the retired Grace’s Garden stamp set was stamped in the lower left of this panel with Smoky Slate ink. I chose this stamp because I liked the font.
- The Smoky Slate cardstock Scalloped Frame was created by placing the (2⅛” x 3⅝”) Stitched Rectangle Die inside the (3¼” x 4½”) Scallop die from the Scalloped Contours Dies set.
- My Flowering Plant was die-cut from both Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade cardstock scraps with one of the dies from the Meadows Dies set. The Poppy Parade Flowers were trimmed and adhered over the Flower areas on the Granny Apple Green Stem. I punched a few mini-dots with the (⅛”) retired Hand-Held Punch from a piece of Basic White cardstock scrap and adhered them to the centers of the Flowers.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) with the Flower coming up from behind the popped-up Frame to match the sketch.
Hello is such a versatile greeting. It can be used for almost any occasion. Don’t you agree?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.