Two challenges today. Via a new friend, I became aware of an Alphabet Challenge and I immediately thought about one of the favorite stamp sets in my stash. Kindness Matters. The images in this set include Butterflies and that fit the theme over at CAS on Fridays perfectly.
Here is the result:
- I chose Very Vanilla because that is my go-to color when I use Nature type images and I prefer to use neutrals colors like Soft Suede for the coloring.
- The single Butterfly was inked with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped in the center of the panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”).
- Using the Impression Mat and the Cut and Emboss Machine, I centered the retired (1⅛”) square Stitched Shapes Die over the Butterfly to create the embossed frame.
- The sentiment was then stamped with Soft Suede ink under framed Butterfly.
- For the clean and simple look, I added Dimensionals to the panel and popped it up on a Very Vanilla card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
Super quick card and a lovely way to thank a friend for their kindness.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.