Playing with a few other challenges this afternoon.
Here is the result:
- I die-cut two Butterflies from the free Sale-a-bration Be Dazzling Specialty Designer Series Paper with one of the Butterfly dies from the Brilliant Wings Dies set.
- As the Be Dazzling Specialty Designer Series Paper incorporates a little of all the metallics, I chose the Brushed Metallic (Copper) cardstock for the rectangle panel (1½” x 2⅜”).
- For the two cross strips, I chose Gold Foil cardstock and die-cut the strips (3¼” x ⅜”) with the lacy die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies set.
- I added an additional Very Vanilla background panel (3¾ x 5”). The sentiment, You make the ordinary extraordinary, from the Simply Succulents stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder towards the bottom of the panel.
- All of the elements were arranged and adhered in place on the panel. I added three Rhinestone Jewels to the center of the Copper panel between the two Butterflies. One mid-sized Champagne straddled by two small Basic Silver-toned jewels.
- I selected a Very Vanilla card base because I wanted the card to have a clean esthetic. The panel was popped up with Dimensionals for interest.
Using all of the metallic elements together gives this card a nice sparkly impression that is extraordinary, don’t you think?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.